- This event has passed.
Teacher and Assistant Teacher Certification Course
October 12, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sponsored by Nanka Judo Yudanshakai
Date: Saturday, October 12, 2019
- Gardena Judo Club
- 1964 W. 162nd St. Gardena, CA 90247
- Open to all Sensei’s, Instructors, coaches and members of one of the following; USJF, USA Judo, and USJA with a Sankyu rank or higher
- Minimum age 16 yrs. old.
- Membership card must be presented at registration.
- $100 per person USJF Member
- ($75 participation fee and $25 Teacher’s certificate)
- $140 for Non-USJF member
- Checks payable to Nanka Judo Yudanshakai
- Space is limited: Pre-registration only, since class size is limited to 15 students. Contact Jerry Hazemoto, firstname.lastname@example.org for space reservation and availability.
- Clinician: Mitchell Palacio
- Project Manager: Jerry Hazemoto
Requirements for Certification:
Please email the following documents by Thursday, 10 October, 2019 in .pdf format to email@example.com.
- Background check – Application or completed confirmation for 18 and over.
- CDC – Concussion: Certificate (online)
- Safesport: Certificate (online)
- First Aid/CPR: Certificate (online)
- ONLINE Test: Pass (online – password upon registration)
If you are missing any of the documents, you may participate in the clinic but upon successful completion you will NOT be awarded the certificate.
Links available at www.usjfteachers.com
• Video presentation will be available for Introduction